Learn how to respond to adult, child and infant emergencies by providing CPR, plus how to care for cuts, bruises, bone and muscle injuries, shock, bleeding, other first aid emergencies, and how to use an automated defibrillator (AED).
Students receive Adult First Aid/CPR & AED skill cards and certificates. First Aid/CPR & AED participants work book and First Aid supplies for the course.
Participants will learn to:
Acting in an Emergency
• Preventing Disease Transmission
• Check the Victim
• Recovery Position
• Bleeding and Wound Care
• Bone, Joint and Muscle Injuries
• Head and Spine Injuries
• Sudden Illness
• Poisoning and Allergic Reactions
• Cold and Heat Emergencies
• CPR & AED
• Rescuing and Moving Victims